Friday 14 October 2011

A man who went to malta

A man who went to malta~
One day i go to malta~
I go the west restaurant~
 And i say 'I want 2 pieces of toast' & she only give me 1~
I said 'I one 2 piece', She said 'Go to the toilet'
I said 'U don't understand, I want 2 piece on my plate'
N She said 'U better not piss on the plate, U son of a bitch!!'
I don't even know the lady and she call me son of a bitch.
After that I go the Biggest restaurant~
They only give me spoon&Knife but no fork~
I said 'I want a fork', She said 'Everybody want a f_ck'
I said 'U don't understand, I want the fork on my table'
& She said 'U better not f_ck on the table u son of a bitch' 
& I go back to the hotel & no sheet on my bed.
I said 'Call the manager, I want a sheet'
& He said 'Go to the toilet'I said "U don't understand, I want a sheet on my bed'
& He said 'U better not shit on the bed u son of a bitch'
I go to the check out.
He said 'Peace on u'
I said 'PISS ON U 2!! U SON OF A BITCH!!' 
I go back to Italy~

No comments:

Post a Comment