Tuesday 6 March 2012

Fake and Bullshit


Fake people talk about other people being Fake. Real people worry about their business and nobody else's.
Yaa, people like to make fun on me....
You know what??? Even my signature is an issue....
Everything is wrong with my work...
I've try you know? I don't make it on purpose... 
I don't even laugh if they've done any mistakes or laughed by others....
Usually, I just shut and a small smile on my face... I don't want them to feel bad...
U know, I'm feel bad now but nobody's care.... IT'S NOT FAIR!!....
Being good to People is like being a goal keeper,No matter how many goals U save,people will only remember the one U missed.
I really need a new job.... :( I need new environment.... :( 
I need new kind of job, proper to my course.... :( 







No comments:

Post a Comment